The inflatable hot tubs, also called a blow-up hot tub, could be an inexpensive and soothing solution for your therapeutic massage and relaxation time needs. In this article, we shall be curating a list of top 10 best inflatable hot tubs in 2023 alongside their detailed reviews, pros & cons, and reasons why you should consider a product.
These are portable and affordable, and since other hot tubs can be out of range for a lot of people, they provide an excellent hot tub alternative.
Getting in a blow-up hot tub and soaking yourself in its warm water could bring a lot of health benefits.
However, we are here to ensure that you choose from the best inflatable hot tubs available in the market.
The article contains a detailed buyer’s guide discussing factors such as size, shape, quality, and many others to rank one product over the other.
So while we are at it, let us move ahead and cover our best inflatable hot tubs reviews.
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023
The following comparison table put our best inflatable hot tubs from top to bottom based on their current ranks and features such as size, weight, person capacity, jets, and price.
TOP Rated Inflatable Hot Tubs Comparison Table
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023 Reviews
Being done with the comparison table, let us move ahead and cover our detailed Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Reviews in 2023 with full features, pros, and cons.
Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023
For a family of four, our first pick Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable 4-Person Hot Tub with its quick-heating solutions and surrounding jets seemed a better choice.
Known for its long-lasting design and durable construction, it has to be the most elegant portable hot tub you can get this year.
Also, it is quick, easy to assemble, giving an even better reason for you to buy it.
- Assembling Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable 4-Person Hot Tub is quite easy.
- Draining and refilling water also becomes a convenient job with this hot tub.
- You can run this with ease on a 110-volt power outlet having low energy consumption.
- This portable hot tub is more comfortable to move around being a lightweight product
While we are all in lockdown, having some fun time with your family can be the best you could do right now. For that, Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable 4-Person Hot Tub recommended for a family of four.
Even after these quarantined times, you can move this portable inflatable spa with you to vacations and have a relaxed time inside its cushioned flooring, massage jets, and a rapid heating system that warms the water up quickly.
Besides easy transport, this 4-season inflatable hot tub is easy to set up around any corner of your home or office. Moreover, it is easy to assemble and clean that many wouldn’t have to consult its manual before installing it for use.
For better cleaning and drainage, a couple of filter cartridges included in the pack. Also, when not in use, a quality inflatable cover has been provided to keep the water warm.
It is recommended that Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable 4-Person Hot Tub should be used under 40 degrees even though it is recommended to be used in any season.
For your ease, easy controls are provided on the digital panel allowing you to set water pressure and temperature settings according to your needs.
- Not very high power requirement
- Easy to assemble and setup
- Cleaning and water draining is easier
- No loud operations at all
- A durable and lightweight product
- Heating could be faster
- Produces bubbles only
- The insulated cover needs improvement
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- It’s not essential to be an expert of installation for this hot tub
- Cleaning the hot tub or draining water would be easier
- Doesn’t put a lot of pressure on your bills
- The operation is quiet bringing a more relaxing massage time
GYMAX Hydrotherapy Outdoor Spa – Best Large Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023
GYMAX 6-Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub deserves due credit for being a well-priced product that brings durability and instant hard water treatment right in your backyard.
Being our 2nd pick for the list, we have tested it to be portable, easy to maintain, and comes with essential accessories such a cover for insulation to minimize heat loss.
- A well-priced product with ideal dimensions to fit six people with ease
- Ease of assembly and sturdiness are two of its highly-rated features.
- This portable hot tub also provides excellent value for the money against its features.
- Even the bottom of the hot tub is padded well enough to enhance comfort.
Receiving and unboxing GYMAX 6-Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub would bring s a sigh of relief since it is straightforward to assemble. The most you’ll be doing is to unbox the product and unroll it in your backyard only to be left inflated and used.
The padding in this portable hot tub has done appropriately, ensuring well-needed comfort. Unlike its counterparts, some filling has also done at the bottom, which you can improve by putting a mat or similar stuff.
A bubble motor that comes alongside its other accessories will allow you to quickly inflate the product to get it ready for using the moment you receive it from the courier.
Some of the other accessories you get include an insulated cover, hand grips, and filter cartridges, saving you a handsome amount that people otherwise spend separately.
Most of the users who have this product currently in use have appreciated the sturdiness, easy assembly, and durability of the product given the fact that it has lasted for years with them.
The last thing we need to talk about is its hard water treatment system that works fast and efficiently with the ability to treat 264 gallons, i.e., the current water capacity of this hot tub by GYMAX.
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Durability and sturdiness at their best
- Durable and smooth construction
- Affordable as compared to its counterparts
- The rapid heating system incorporated.
- Takes a bit longer to heat
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- The hard water and rapid heating systems are at their best functionality.
- Even for beginners, this hot tub is pretty convenient when it comes to the installation.
- Most accessories that you usually buy separately are provided free with this hot tub.
Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa – Best Portable Inflatable Hot Tub 2023
This latest model Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set, comes with both person capacity options, i.e., 4 and 6 persons.
Complete hot tub spa featuring everything you require, including the rapid water heating, insulated cover and lock, and lesser heat loss due to this cover.
The 4-person inflatable hot tub has 210 gallons water capacity and 290 gallons for the 6 person variant.
- Accessories like filter cartridges, inflation hose, carrying bag, and pool chlorine included.
- This 4-person hot tub has a water and temperature capacity of 210 gallons and 104 F
- The best solution for a relaxing massage covering yourself with soothing bubble jets
- The filter cartridges had provided already so maintenance costs will be lower
Just like other best inflatable hot tubs by Intex, Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set also features a hard water treatment system. This water treatment system ensures a lighter and soothing water contact that has a lot of health benefits for your skin.
Plus, the easy maintenance of the product allows you to take measures further increase the lifetime of an already durable spa set.
Moreover, the latest suspended crystals technology induces electromagnetic field to agitate the present minerals such as calcium that would create the suspended crystal, further improving the massage experience.
The reason why the brand promises the ultimate refreshing experience with Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set is because of the comfortable interior and soothing high-powered 120 bubble jets hitting the water from every direction in the tub.
This unique water treatment can help you in getting rid of the fatigue by bringing relief to muscles of the neck, legs, and waist.
The safety and security features of this portable hot tub are meant to ensure heat loss and the durability of the product in the long run. For that, a quality insulated cover is provided that completely prevents the debris from making contact.
Moreover, it is quite fast at water pumping and inflation jobs saving a lot of your time with the inflation hose.
- Fast inflation and water injection time
- Automatic heat adjustment sensors
- Comfortable interior for a soothing massage
- 110-volt power outlet for lower energy consumption
- Easy-to-use digital control panel for settings adjustment
- This one might be a bit costly
- The 6-person variant doesn’t seem a lot wider
- Maintenance costs can increase while replacing the base
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- The introduction of the advanced crystal suspension system and fast inflation time
- The prevention of hard water build-up is a new special by Intex
- The digital controls are easy-to-use and more advanced than before
- The grips are provided on either side to move the hot tub around
Bestway Miami Inflatable Hot Tub, Black – Best 4 Person Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023
Bestway Hot Tub is an even lighter product as compared to our first pick and a 4-person hot tub inflatable product bringing a relaxing and ultimate spa experience right at your doorstep.
It recognized among users for its stylish and durable design and a rapid heating system that gets the heating job done quickly for you as compared to the other hot tubs.
- The actual example of durability and strength with I-beam construction
- Bestway Hot Tub is the best way to bring relief to sore muscles with 120 bubble jets.
- Setting this hot tub up and then the maintenance requires no special tools at all.
- When not in use, an insulated cover takes care of the tub’s body and water
Other inflatable hot tubs can cause a lot of inconvenience with either no digital controls or installed on the outer side of their construction.
However, Bestway Hot Tub’s digital control panel is right within your reach, allowing you to customize your experience; however, you want it to be. Also, with left handles provide on each of its boundary walls, moving your tub around will be a more straightforward job.
What impressed our reviewers the most is its massage system that produces air jet bubbles from 120 jets providing a very soothing therapeutic experience. When this combination of warm water with bubbles hit your body, the level of relaxation and bliss reaches its heights.
Also, just like the previous hot tub on the list, the maximum temperature it can go up to is 40 degrees or 104 Fahrenheit.
Bestway Hot Tub is a cheap solution for a family of four people, and it is worth it when it comes to bringing the full value of your money.
Even when a couple is looking forward to having some relaxing time in their yard, this could be the best indoor romantic treat you can guys can enjoy with a couple of drinks only making it better.
- Good temperature range
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Durable and smooth construction
- Well-designed digital control panel
- 120 air jet bubble massage system
- Drainage system requires improvement
- More energy consumption without power save
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- The maintenance costs are much lower
- The rapid water heating system regardless of the water quantity
- You don’t have to step outside for changing the temperature with its easily accessible temperature controls
Intex 85in PureSpa Portable Bubble Spa – Best Intex Inflatable Hot Tub 2023
Many hot tubs claiming to be spacious enough for six people fail while delivering so.
So, if you are looking forward to buying a long-lasting 6-person inflatable hot tub, our top recommendation would be Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set.
With its larger dimensions, you can easily fit six adults inside and with children, this capacity is even better.
- A better temperature range between 68 and 104 Fahrenheit
- The water capacity of up to 290 gallons is more than enough
- A lightweight but highly enhanced and durable spa of industry standards
- Structural stability and comfort level at its finest with its fiber-tech construction
Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set is not just about durability, quick water heating, and convenient digital controls.
This hot tub by Intex is quite excellent at delivering a soothing and relaxing therapeutic massage experience 140 bubble massage jets giving you instant muscle and stress relief.
The dimensions of the Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set are entirely ensuring the comfortable accommodation of up to six people inside it.
Moreover, if most of your family consists of kids, there would be room for more people. Even the temperature range of this spa set is between 68 and 104 Fahrenheit that is ideal.
Besides being comfortable and durable with fiber-tech construction, proper pumping, and the drainage system has been provided.
So such durable materials used in the construction, you can be sure of a puncture-resistant and sturdy product at hand. Don’t forget that it has well-built handles at each side to ensure easier mobility around your home.
- Fiber-tech durable construction
- Long-lasting puncture resistant design
- An easy-to-use digital control panel
- Get a free carrying bag for convenient storage
- The advanced hard water treatment system
- Customers service has been poor
- Heats up fast but might lose it quickly as well
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- With built-in hard water treatment system
- Two free filter cartridges have given for water replacement
- A larger 290-gallon water capacity inside the hot tub
- Might be the best Intex inflatable hot tub out there
Bestway Palm Springs Hot Tub – Best 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023
The same excellent brand serves you with its Bestway 6-person Hot Tub in case you have got a bigger family that’s looking forward to having a relaxing hydrotherapy time.
Besides, the hot tub is more spacious, the rest of the features, including the rapid heating system, digital control panel, and assembling, remain the same as the previous choice on the list.
- Even a better comfort level with an adequately cushioned seating system
- You can further enhance the seating by buying a few cushions.
- A lightweight 6-person inflatable jacuzzi that is easy to move around
- More spacious design with the same 104 Fahrenheit temperature range
Bestway 6-person Hot Tub is just an upgraded and spacious version of the previous Bestway product.
With these increased dimensions, this hot tub can now accommodate up to 6 people while having the same luxurious massage experience inside the properly cushioned seats.
Being a part of the SaluSpa Palm Strings hot tub series, this spa also features the same digital controls for changing the water temperature while staying inside the tub.
The durability and strength of this Bestway 6-person Hot Tub come from the sturdy I-beam construction. This seamless construction ensures puncture resistance while maintaining the lightweight integrity of the tub.
The materials used in the making are polyester mesh, and PVC with multiple layers are reasons why this hot tub is so good at stopping any external factor from puncturing the spa.
One thing that separates the Bestway 6-person Hot Tub from the former product is its cushioned air pad floor. An engineering marvel, it is designed to ensure that all the heat exits from the base without compromising the comfort level of the users.
Also, with this spacious design, you get the advantage of larger water capacity. Whether you want to set this up on a deck or your lawn, you’re going to get just the perfect look.
- Durable I-beam construction
- Well-cushioned air pad floor
- Very comfortable seating level
- A puncture-resistant hot tub
- The rapid heating solution installed
- An expensive alternative though
- Maintenance costs can increase
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- It is more spacious for a family of 5 to 6 person
- Better and upgraded air-jet bubble massage system
- The digital control panel is very user-friendly
- A complete hot tub package for all seasons
- One of the best 6-person inflatable hot tub
Goplus Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Outdoor Inflatable Hot Tub 2023
With durable and smooth design, low maintenance design, and comfortable experience, Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa is our sixth pick for the list.
This portable and relaxing massage hot tub can be used both indoors and outdoors with good puncture and weather-resistance giving you an experience of a lifetime.
- With enough space to comfortably accommodate a family of six persons
- It’s not your regular small inflatable one but a durable and spacious one.
- The soothing bubble jets and built-in hard water treatment bring a comfortable time.
- You will just need to receive and start using it by requiring any professional tools for assembling
Whether you want to have some relaxing at your home and take this Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa with you on vacation, it works both ways for users with its portable features.
Moreover, with its fast water pumping and effective system, this can also be the best hot tub product for winters as well as providing ultimate relief from muscle soreness.
Coming back home from work usually leaves you with soreness in the waist, neck, and leg muscles, imposing a never-ending sense of fatigue.
However, all of that will be gone as soon as you step inside this Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub with a 360-degree all-around bubble design, ensuring a massage experience you always needed.
Unlike others, Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa is a pretty straightforward device to maintain, saving you a great deal of trouble.
You can replace its filters with ease to drain the spa water and pump some fresh amount of water back in. The healthier the water, the better and more relaxing the hydrotherapy experience will be.
Since most of us leave our hot tubs out in the open all the time, it can leave to reduced lifespan of the product due to maximum exposure to heat. Plus, the debris coming from the environment could increase your maintenance time and costs.
To avoid that, a quality insulated heat cover is provided to ensure the prevention of these factors from ruining your hot tub.
- 360 all-around bubble massage
- Easy-to-replace cartridges for filtration
- No unnecessary contraction or expansion
- Ideal for a family having four to six people
- The temperature doesn’t drop rapidly
- Poor warranty and customer support
- Overheating control panel due to the insulated cover
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub 2023
Getting a Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub can bring you a separate level of quality with integrated water filtration, rapid heating, and a soothing massage system based on air-jet bubble jets.
Though most features might seem the same when you compare them with predecessors hot tubs on this list, it is the quality and value of money that make this hot tub a special one.
- A perfect combination of soothing massage and cushioned floor for relief and comfort
- Quick inflation of the hot tub and rapid water heating save a lot of your time.
- Protect your hot tub with the inflated quality cover increasing its life for good
- The Tritech 3-ply durable design with I-Beam construction and a digital control panel
Just like other hot tub brands, the Coleman SaluSpa is also famous for its rapid water heating system, It customizable digital controls, durable structure, and structural stability, bringing everything a user needs.
Plus, being portable, it can be moved around easily around your home or on vacation with the well-built side handle provided on each side of its body.
Besides these quality features, Coleman SaluSpa AirJet Technology Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub is the best hot tub for the budget.
Even though it might lack many premium features, it is more than enough for you and your family to spend time in a relaxing environment on an affordable budget.
You can further enhance the experience by adding bleach and various other chemicals with refreshing properties for water.
A hydrotherapy session inside this Coleman SaluSpa AirJet Technology Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub could bring instant relief to patients with fibromyalgia.
All they have to do is to warm the water inside the tub and turn it on, letting the air-jet bubble massage system taking care of the rest for you.
Besides all of this soothing experience from this Coleman plunge bath, its maintenance costs are lower, save your plenty of money in the long run.
- Easy to maintain and use
- Good for pain relief and fibromyalgia
- One of the best inflatable hot tubs for the budget
- Provides great value for the money
- Built-in handles for easy transportation
- Pump quality needs to be better
- Cools down quickly when left open
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- A cheap inflatable hot tub as compared to those with the same features list
- Brings instant relief from pain and various muscle conditions making you tired
- Setting this hot tube has to be the easiest things to do
- The comfort level coming from well-cushioned seating is a class apart
Bestway Salsa Hawaii Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Blow Up Hot Tub 2023
Increasing your budget for buying a hot tub can bring such perks keeping you at the top of hydrotherapy and massage game.
Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub is one of those products with fast inflation time, touch-sensitive control module, I-Beam durable construction, and protection from ultra-violet rays delivering more a premium and large plunge bath.
- Recommended for four persons; however, it can accommodate up to six people as well.
- The quality level equivalent to hot tubs made of hard materials at a reasonable price
- An epitome of durability and strength with tri-tech three-ply technology incorporated.
- Touch-sensitive control module for easy customization of your hot tub experience
Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub might not be perfect; however, when you make a comparison of shape, performance, and durability of this hot tub with others, it has a separate class of its own.
It’s a simple plug and plays a hot tub that takes an average period to pump water and heat it. But it saves you a lot of load on your energy bills since it can be powered using any 110-volt 20-ampere power outlet that is an American standard.
Some of the best aspects of the Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub include its practical design, durable & sturdy construction. This hot tub could have been near to perfection if assembling it wasn’t such a hassle.
When you are setting this up, make sure that you are using plyers, etc. to hold filter thread that might come off while taking out black filter caps. Also, fill and turn the tub on hours before using it since it takes longer to heat the water.
However, it takes while heating water can be compensated for the water inflation time since it takes seconds to become fully inflated.
Moreover, due to the lightweight design and handles provided, you can move it around your home with ease and grace. You have got to make sure that a maximum of 4 to 6 people is using this hot tub at a time.
- Sturdy I-Beam Construction
- Maximum stability and support
- Quality touch-sensitive controls
- Fast inflation time (within seconds)
- Tritech 3-play technology
- Takes very long to heat the water
- Seems congested for a 6-person hot tub
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub is a great Coleman alternative
- Engineering in a special way to enhance the firmness of the spa
- The insulated cover provides full protection from UV rays
- The same performance as a hard material spa but at a lower price
Coleman SaluSpa Green & White Inflatable Hot Tub – Best Inflatable Hot Tubs For Winter 2023
Our final pick for the list Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa is a bit unique when it comes to the blend of I-Beam and PVC construction, ensuring more durability and sturdiness than ever.
Also, with ease of setup and maintenance, this hot tub does just fine even for people with no prior experiences of these spas, and that is why the experts highly recommend it.
- A portable hot tub that is easier to move with sturdy grips and lighter weight
- Just the perfect combination of PVC and I-Beam construction that is quite innovative
- It has Adjustable temperature and water pressure control on the digital control panel.
- Even convenient inflation and deflation with the pump provided in the package
Finding a 4-person hot tub within this price range has to be a blessing these days, especially when it has a durable PVC and I-Beam construction and reinforced with 110 bubble jets.
Though, according to the experts, these jets are a bit too overpowered that could be reduced by a little plumbing, ensuring that the experience would undoubtedly be more enhanced.
Moreover, the Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa features a gentle heating system that has been executed perfectly into the design.
For a safer experience, two filter cartridges and a three-way test strip have incorporated that would ensure that the water you are bathing is clean, something for which you can’t count on many brands.
- An affordable inflatable spa
- Durable I-beam construction
- Energy-saving mode present
- Easier storage and transport
- The best inflatable Jacuzzi experience
- 6-person model feels a bit congested
- No other cons for this perfect hot tub
Why Should I Buy This Hot Tub?
- Coleman SaluSpa brings great value for the money right in your backyard.
- The most intuitive massage solution for neck and muscle relief.
- Wider and easier for families to use during their summer vacations.
- Known for its sturdiness and superior strength quality.
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs 2023 – Buyer's Guide
This detailed buyer's guide about the Best Inflatable Hot Tubs will have many sections. For now, let us discuss the major factors that you must consider before buying a hot tub of your choice:
Hot tubs are either labeled as 6-person, 8-person, or 2-person inflatable hot tubs; however, whether or not these spas will accommodate that many users depend a lot on their size and design.
Make sure that you check for the dimensions before guessing that. For instance, to accommodate six people adequately, a hot tub must be at least 85 x 85 x 28 inches.
Being portable is the whole point behind buying these best inflatable hot tubs. Thus, they are designed as lightweight spas, however, maintaining the same durability and structural integrity as most acrylic or fiberglass hot tubs.
While the weight capacity may vary, a quality hot tub should be between 50 and 80 lbs. Hot tubs over this weight range wouldn’t be very portable as per our expectations.
The right portable or inflatable hot tub must accommodate the number of people it claims to have the capacity. However, many fail to do this mostly due to their congested design.
To ensure that your hot tub will fit the desired number of people, make sure that you check its design and dimensions, as mentioned in the ‘size’ section as well.
The accommodation and portability also depend on the shape of a particular inflatable hot tub. Whether you are buying a 1-person inflatable hot tub or one for six people, you should usually go for the one with a squared shape design.
Since in these hot tubs, more people can reside with ease without feeling trapped or congested.
The entire responsibility of durability resides on the shoulders of materials that are being used in the making of these best inflatable hot tubs.
Why our reviews cover most products that either has Polyester, PVC, or Fiber-tech constructions since these are the materials both the experts and users trust the most for durability and sturdiness.
Despite claiming to have rapid heating systems, fail to heat the water in an optimal time range. It is usually because of a defective or substandard quality heater installed in the hot tub.
To be sure that you won’t get this problem, always go for trusted brands like Coleman or Intex that have consistently delivered very well on their promises for this particular component.
The level of relaxation and smoothness during a massage is entirely dependant on the quality and power of the air-jet bubble massage system installed in these best inflatable hot tubs.
So while you are choosing your own, buy an inflatable hot tub with at least 100 air jets with 360-degree all around bubbles capacity because these components would bring a better overall hydrotherapy experience.
The quality never is compromised. However, if you get one of these inflatable hot tubs and your budget is minimal either, the Best Inflatable Hot Tubs due to their reasonable price vs. features ratio should be your way to go.
Moreover, since this is still a month to go in the summers, make sure to save a bit more so that you don’t have to compromise on quality features at all.
Most of these devices get their power from available 110-volt sockets, and these are pretty good also due to lower energy consumption.
But, if your hot tub spa requires a 220-volt power outlet that is not an American standard, though, you will need to use a plug converter that is usually available alongside other accessories.
The latest inflatable hot tub spas these days feature special features like a hard water treatment system, advanced crystal suspension, LED lights, and digital control panels.
Though you can still enjoy a very soothing massage experience without these as well, it is better to raise your budget a little and get a product with these to enhance and optimize the experience for yourself.
How To Choose The Ultimate Inflatable Hot Tub For You?
The factors, as mentioned earlier, such as size, person capacity, number of jets, cost, and special features, provide a principle method of testing a product and how to choose one for yourself.
It is a thorough reading and understanding of the best inflatable hot tubs alongside their reviews on trusted websites that will help you greatly in making the right final decision.
However, it is only limited to online stores. If you need to test the product for satisfaction, many brands offer 100% satisfaction and a money-back guarantee that you can use to your advantage.
That wouldn't be a problem, of course, in case you are buying from a physical store since you can check the hot tub with a live demonstration.
Another top suggestion would be to watch videos of these products getting reviewed by trusted YouTube Channels, and that would further affirm your beliefs about a hot tub product you are about to purchase.
Reading the Amazon reviews will be of further assistance since those come from real users who are using the products at the moment.
Why Should I Buy The Best Inflatable Spa?
Many families would prefer to have a portable hot tub that they can even take on their summer vacations. While that is the case, you cannot expect your home-based hot tubs to move around.
Because they are either fixed in the ground like a pool or free ones are too heavy, that makes it possible for you to carry them in your limited vehicle capacity.
The inflatable hot tubs spas require inflation and can be deflated at any time to be moved around at any place.
So when you are going on a nice family trip with your family during summers to a beach or any other site, you guys would love to have your portable inflatable hot tub spa to spend some relaxing time.
Due to its lightweight design, you can move within your home boundaries to any place like backyard, garden, or indoors at any moment, depending on your mood.
It is this freedom of mobility that makes inflatable hot tubs suitable for both summer and winter seasons since you can use them both indoors and outdoors.
What Are The Advantages Of Blow-up Jacuzzi's?
The inflatable hot tubs or blow-up Jacuzzi's have several advantages. The most discussed and celebrated benefit is its portability allowing you to move your hot tub anywhere you want.
Moreover, they are affordable as compared to hard material-based or in-ground Jacuzzi's, and even the maintenance costs are lower than those.
Also, since these are made of lighter materials, they can be more comfortable than the hot tubs made of hard materials.
Though they aren't durable as the fixed or heavy hot tubs, their performance at hydrotherapy sessions and relieving stress is more premium than their counterparts could ever deliver.
Disadvantages Of Using An Inflatable Hot Tub
These inflatable hot tubs, also called blow-up Jacuzzi's, do not come without their disadvantages.
Since these are inflatable, they can get punctured regardless of how well and puncture-resistance many brands make them. It is this lack of durability that makes many people avoid buying them in the first place.
An inflatable hot tub needs to be cleaned or drained regularly. Now, if you use your inflatable spa more than often, this would increase your water bills.
It would add to your maintenance costs that you were expecting to be lower while buying a hot tub of this kind.
Cleaning Tips of an Inflatable Hot Tub
The inflatable hot tubs are easy to clean, and that would be another significant advantage of these products. When it comes to cleaning, you could use the following inflatable hot tub maintenance tips:
- While opening the filter cartridges, make sure that you hold its inner thread with a pair of pliers just it doesn’t come out. Because fitting this internal thread could be real hassle once you are done cleaning the hot tub.
- Being an inflatable hot tub user, emptying the water daily should be your foremost duty. So whenever it is not in use, drain it and clean it right away.
- Cleaning the filter daily should be another of your priorities; otherwise, it could contribute highly to your maintenance costs since it would require to replace more than usual.
- Installing a water softener and cleaning the hot tub while it’s empty will make your job easier.
- Every hot tub product comes with an insulated cover that you must never forget to use after using it since it prevents your spa from harmful external factors.
Tips For Inflatable Hot Tub Usage
The inflatable hot tubs are indeed considered less durable; however, by being a little bit wise and technical, prolonging your hot tub's life shouldn't be a problem. To help you with that, here we have some important tips for an inflatable hot tub use that could benefit a user a lot:
- Clean the hot tub and change the water regularly
- Don’t rely on its heater too much for heating needs and pump water that is already quite warm
- Use it in the part of your home that doesn’t receive a lot of winds or storm
- When not in use, make sure to cover your inflatable hot tub with the insulated cover provided
- Even when you don’t use it often, run its motor at least three times a week, and that should drastically improve its life
- To ensure that the water doesn’t get cooled rapidly, insulate the bottom of your inflatable spa even if you have to pay a little extra for an insulation cover
- Don’t be extremist and instead of keeping the tub at full 104 F temperature, keep it at 102 F more an optimal experience and prolonged hot tub life
- Sanitizing the water you are using for your hydrotherapy session with a bunch of chemicals should be safer for your health, especially for your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How You Blow up An Inflatable Hot Tub?
Every brand would provide an inflator alongside other accessories that you can use to blow up your portable inflatable hot tub.
How Much Does An Inflatable Hot Tub Cost?
Depending on brand, features, quality, and models, the price of an inflatable hot tub can be anywhere between $300 and $1000.
What Size Inflatable Hot Tub Do I Need?
It depends on how many people you are expecting to fit inside your inflatable hot tub. For more prominent families, it is better that you buy an 8-person inflatable hot tub. Contrary to that, for a lone person, you just need a small 1-person inflatable hot tub.
How Much Space Do Inflatable Hot Tubs Take up?
The Space an inflatable hot tub takes is also dependent on its size. The most popular hot tub model called Lay-Z Spa requires an area up to 2.5 meters, while others may take less or more.
Can I Set up My Inflatable Hot Tubs Indoors?
Yes, the whole point of buying these inflatable hot tubs is that they are portable and can move indoors or outdoors.
As promised, we brought forward this definitive best inflatable hot tubs buyer's guide that covered everything that you need to know before and after buying a hot tub.
What's more important is that you remember what you have read and implemented those techniques to gain the full value of your money.
We hope that these reviews were thorough and helped you in clearing your mind about what products to use.
However, there is more to this article in the form of our detailed best inflatable hot tubs buyer's guide coming ahead, so read ahead.
Leave a Reply